понедельник, марта 9

Depression...

"I've been thinking of everything
Of me, of you and me


This is the story of my life
These are the lies I have created


I'm in the middle of nothing

And it's where I want to be..."

break my heart, there's nothing to hide...it's just a mistake...probably unfair...but may be I'm unfeeling

Was it a dream?
Was it a dream?
Is this the only evidence that proves

From yesterday, it's coming! 
From yesterday, the fear! 
From yesterday, it calls him 
But he doesn't want to read the message here

empty mind...nothing to say, destination darkness

It's time to forget about the past
To wash away what happened last
Hide behind an empty face
that has too much to say
Cause this is just a game

make me feel it's real...I hope it's just a joke...

Don’t save me, don’t save me, cuz I don’t care
Don’t save me, don’t save me, cuz
I don’t care

Do you live? Do you die?
Do you bleed?
For the fantasy
In your mind
Through your eyes
Do you see
It's the fantasy



Комментариев нет: